Games are one of the smartest and easiest ways to grab kid’s attention for a long time.
They helps to improve the interest of kids for learning and make study time more fun but productive.
However, choosing the right educational game for your kids is important and it is the role of teachers and parents.
Here let us have a look at some of the top educational games for kids that teach them various aspects of learning without losing the fun element.
1.Jigsaw Puzzles Real Free
( Android – Free , iPad – Free )
Jigsaw Puzzles Real Free app ranges from beginner (9 pieces) to expert (1000 pieces). The kids uses critical thinking skills to solve the puzzle and, best of all, they can’t cheat a puzzle! It also allows you to create custom jigsaw puzzles from album photos of your device.
2. Fish School HD: This educational game is a very good choice for preschoolers. Learning more about letters, shapes, numbers and colours are a lot easy and funny than ever before with this awesome app. Kids can learn all these things while playing with animated fish. The fishes form the shape of letters and numbers and kids’ role is to identify them.
3. Dinosaur Park Math: This game is designed to suit the kids in the age group of 8 to 12 years which is a good mix of subtraction, addition, and interesting dino facts. The game comprises 15 Dinosaur math levels that come with as many as 225 questions. The kids can make use of their math skills to slit open the Dinosaur fossils to let Junior Paleontologist Pete to open Dino Park. The highlighted features of the game include audio support for every math question, colourful fun graphics, fun dinosaur facts and over 60 Dinosaur games.
4. Boggle Junior: This game is ideal for playing by 1 to 2 kids that introduces word and letter recognition, spelling, matching and memory. This includes two multilevel games, the first one is ideal for kids of 3 years old and second one for more advanced spellers.
5. Balloony Word: This is an interesting game for kids to improve their vocabulary skills by having some fun time. This is a more joyful version of the old hangman game where kids have to guess the words while broadening their vocabulary.. The kids can keep on guessing words and the same time enjoy the fun of popping the balloons. You can make the spelling skills of your kids sharp and challenge them at times by changing the word list dictionary.
6. Math and Letters Air Control: This awesome game lets your kid to exercise both letters and numbers at the same time. The game comes with three difficulty levels and kids can have unlimited fun while learning the basics of Mathematics and English… This educational game runs smoothly in iOS devices without the need of any in-app purchase.
7. Santa Words
8 .Super Puzzle – Jigsaw Puzzles for Toddlers
Super Puzzle works almost like real jigsaw puzzles for kids. Once you pick a piece it stays on the board even if you place it incorrectly, and you can nudge a piece around until it snaps to the right slot. Each puzzle features a different beautiful scene drawn by a professional cartoon artist, and a unique reward when the puzzle is completed. Kids will develop a keen relationship between what their eyes see, what their hands do and what their brain relates to this information.