The Examine Plan
Undergo this sequentially. Begin with understanding the examination, its goals, and a few pattern questions (part 1). After this, dive into preparation (part 2) and at last take a look at your information (part three).
Part 1. Perceive the examination sample and goals
Listed here are one of the best assets to grasp the examination sample and examination goals. These will allow you to differentiate between what it is best to know and what’s past the scope of this examination.
1. The official examination information is an absolute must-read. https://d1.awsstatic.com/training-and-certification/Docs%20-%20Cloud%20Practitioner/AWS_Certified_Cloud_Practitioner-Exam_Guide_EN_v1.6.pdf
2. Jeanne Boyarsky’s suggestions for examination preparation, what to anticipate on the day of the examination are useful to attract a clearer image of the examination. Jeanne is an completed developer and a Java champion.
three. On this video by Steep Applied sciences, Jose shares his examination preparation experience-
By this time, it is best to have a good suggestion of what the examination is like and what it’s worthwhile to know to do properly within the textual content.
Part 2. The way to put together
1. The way to Cross the AWS Cloud Practitioner Examination — What to Examine by Peter Fessel
On this 34-minute video, Peter covers each matter the take a look at contains. I counsel making a listing of all of those subjects.
2. A Cloud Guru’s AWS CCP course
Register for a free AWS account, arrange alarms, deploy an S3 bucket, and launch an EC2 occasion. In case you have by no means completed this earlier than, it’s helpful to observe another person do it and comply with alongside. The course is exhaustive. Typically Ryan dives deeper than wanted. In case you are not inquisitive about studying something that’s past the examination’s scope proper now, the record from 2.1 will assist establish which subjects from this course will not be vital for now.
I extremely suggest all 4 of those official AWS whitepapers. I’ve listed them right here so as of significance, beginning with an important.
three.1. Overview Whitepaper
Examine solely the related services and products.
three.2. Greatest Practices Whitepaper https://d1.awsstatic.com/whitepapers/AWS_Cloud_Best_Practices.pdf
I struggled to grasp some issues throughout my first learn. I needed to reread it after which learn the highlights. This train was helpful.
three.three. Pricing Whitepaper https://d1.awsstatic.com/whitepapers/aws_pricing_overview.pdf
You’ll have made probably the most of this whitepaper even if you happen to learn simply the introduction and the elements that decide billing of a few of the vital providers.
three.four. Properly-architected framework Whitepaper https://d1.awsstatic.com/whitepapers/structure/AWS_Well-Architected_Framework.pdf
I skimmed via this, studying the headings and really not often the main points.
four. Know the shared duty mannequin properly; I bought about ten questions on this.
5. Pricing fashions.
Memorize this chilly. There might be some simple questions within the examination that may take a look at your reminiscence.
Part three. Hyperlinks to apply checks and pattern questions
1. Udemy apply checks are useful https://www.udemy.com/course/aws-certified-cloud-practitioner-practice-test/
I solely took the primary 4 as a result of I learn some on-line critiques that checks 5 and 6 had numerous questions that had been out of the scope of the examination.
2. I additionally purchased AWS’s official apply take a look at, which provides you 25 questions for $20. These had been a minimum of ten instances simpler than the precise take a look at.